Free prescription collection service from GPs
We will order your prescription from your Doctor's surgery and let you know when it will be ready for you to collect. You won't have to wait for it to be dispensed. All you have to do is register with us for this service, and we will arrange everything with your Doctor's surgery.
Care Home Services
The pharmacy offers the following level of service at no cost to care homes.
• Blister packs
• Information available on system to enable a clear audit trail in the event of a problem
• Six monthly inspections
• Advice after CQC inspections to assist with compliance of standards
• Dedicated pharmacy team
• Urgent items delivered same day Monday to Friday
• Licence to dispose waste medication for nursing homes
• Regular communication with the care setting to keep all parties informed
• Free loan equipment during period of service agreement
• Collection of repeats & scripts by pharmacy staff
• Free basic training
• Discount on personal pharmacy supplies for staff & residents
Disposal of unwanted medicines
Keeping old or out of date medicines at home can be dangerous. Putting them in the bin is not recommended. We will accept any medicines that you no longer require and will dispose of them safely for you.
Disability and Mobility aids
An extension range of products designed to make life easier for our elderly and disabled customers in and around the home can be ordered through Mobilty Aid Catalogue.
Please contact the pharmacy for a competitive quote for your private prescription.
Customers who may have a difficulty in remembering to take their medicines regularly can often benefit from using our dossett boxes. Daily doses are conveniently packaged and marked with the time that they should be taken. Please contact the pharmacy on how to set this service.
Instant Passport and ID photos
Suitable for all passport, ID photos and Indian Visas.
Don't let flu floor you this winter! Our trained pharmacist will offer you a private flu jab for just 10 this winter season. Exclusion criteria apply. There is no need to book...Read More
Mon to Fri - 9am to 6:30pm
Sat - 9am to 6pm
Sun - Closed